Wednesday 7 September 2016

Traveller # Creation 22

Travelling has been always tempting for me. Visiting new places,  exploring nature, wondering over technological wonders or experiencing everything that is simply wonderful is a dream since ever.  The heighest of heights to the deepest in depths..I want to witness all that would amaze me. So, I tried to put down my dream in the poetic style.., have a glance !


What you want to do with your life when asked a meddler..,
I answered very concise, I want to be a traveller...
A traveller who needs not to stop anytime soon,
Limits can be crossed, who has that boon...
From the height of burj to the depth of Pacific,
Paths are wonderful or whether they are terrific...
I want to explore all the beautiful creations of nature and man..,
How cold the winter can be, how sonorous can be the rain...,
Capturing the moments, making from the mob..
Distributing a thought of wisdom,throughout the globe..
The fragrance of places feeding in my mind,
Living in the cultures with people of every kind,
Their dishes, their parties, all the different  ways in which they have fun,
Singing songs, dancing folks, from cracking of dawn to the setting of sun.,
No worries of earning , no trouble of survival,
Leaving the life goods back there, I want to be a traveller !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...