Tuesday 27 September 2016

UNEXPRESSED # Creation 24

I have you in front of me sitting in the chair. Our favorite white sauce pasta which has been ordered an hour ago or earlier is about to finish. You are narrating the incidents which you have came across since we last met and explaining each and every detail of times like when you have done some extremely crazy things and the story of last weekend when a tall handsome guy approached you in a rock night.
              You are laughing and blinking and as usual, your expressions are so intensely linked with your words like they are signifying the natural you and the depths of your realness. And I am here, reflecting in you eye balls, having a fork in my hand though I have not been using it much. But I am too lost to put it down. Lost in your blabbering, lost in your eyes which are too talkative or may be its just me who want to hear something from the pair . I am so unaware of the things going around. Is it raining to the floods or winter is bringing out the chill thrill? I don't know anything. I am enjoying to be lost into the wild. Lost into the intense cluster of thoughts. Thoughts which are intended to find the perfect couple of words to express myself, to express all of me. It should be worth of something positive .
         But wait, should I tell you this? Well it may change the things between us
Will you believe the extend I mean it ?
Will you feel the way I feel for you?
Will you love me ever?

I am afraid because your world seems perfect. Perfect excluding me. You seem complete. But you are a major part of me. Dilemma is eating up my head. I can't bear this up any longer. Albatross is killing me. So whatever it would head this up, I am going to tell you today. I have made my mind to ask you out. Ask to being a person who would be your another half , a person who will be more yours. I was just enveloping up my courage to tell you the things just when your cell phone rang. You picked up the call. Its your mom you said. You talked brief and disconnected the call and stood out of the chair collecting your shades and keys from the table and said 'hey, I have to go home , I almost forgot that I had to take mom to the market. She is waiting for me. I am already too late'
I have nothing to say. I just nodded with a wide smile. She waved with a smirk and blinked her eyes and said ' see you soon buddy, bye'. I waved back.
     She left the table in hurry. But those feelings are still here with me, captive within me, unexchanged , unexpressed.
@Garvit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...