Saturday 6 August 2016

The Perfect Night # Creation 21

This is one of my all time favourite and ofcourse too close to me. How much the things could be perfect?  I think..this much, have a look..




There is something suspicious in this very night,
Her eyes are bright, as bright as the moonlight..
A melodic synth is singing its beautiful song,
I want this  moment to be life long..,
This night will last, is my only aghast.,
When she'll despise her lashes and shy in vast..
This relationship has been too amicable since its origin.,
Every moment we have spent is bookmarked in my memory bin...
But today, I don't want to rewind that blossoming reel...
Rather, I am obsessed to express what I feel...
Words are tangled which are intended to describe her awesomeness,
That tiara and her red gown are just complimentary to her pretty face..
The things are just perfect, please convey this to god some raven..
The seat beside you is always most precise to heaven..
You are very happy and your blabbering might gonna stop never.,
So I want the departer inside me to wait forever.. :D
I want to hold your sight and  hug you tight..
Because there is something suspicious in this very night..

@Garvit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...