Thursday 16 March 2017

My Superhero Dad # Creation 29

My father has been too strong since my very initial breathing memories , strong Like the tough stem of the tree. Unswayed by the weather changes of the life he stayed strong, never being too good in evincing. I kept presuming that this is the way he is.... Less emotional, Highly matured. But as I Grew up , I got to understand that we , his family were the roots of that tree. As we got scattered away from him, he got weak somewhere inside. The strength is attenuated. 
He used to be different or may be this was him inner to that crust , crust through which I could never see. The person, we totally rely on seems a little dependent on us now. He seems tired now. He needs a support. He seems incomplete. I considered him a super human but no, he was no exception..he too needs to be nourished by love and care as we all do. 
  I marveled to note that the time flies in pattern similar to a hourglass. As the sand tickles down ,a father be the one who decides things we should do and which we shouldn't, He be the one who holds our hand and takes us out on vacations and fulfill our demands and needs. Sitting on his scooter , holding him tight is such a Triumphal ride for us.  He works hard to fulfill our little dreams. He always being so perfect. But then , as it happens in a hourglass...the time repeats itself in the opposite flow.  Clock starts ticking back. He doesn't punctuate us much , he thinks we are mature enough to take care our own's good. Our little achievements are so triumphal for him. And now its been us who work hard to make his dreams come true. Its been us who fulfill his needs, who take him out on vacations, holding his hands. He feels good when we spend time with him, He feels good when we drive him off somewhere . Recalling all that blissful memories, we laugh loud and sometimes we feel that void which can't be replaced. He loves those days, he loves to talk about it. Why wouldn't he..it was beautiful. He misses himself, as do we.
      I still remember, I used to cry so hard when he had to go for business trips just for a day or two , but He couldn't even cry loud when I was the one who had to leave home for studies and he didn't even know when I would return back. But a bruise was there in his eyes that day , bruise of loneliness. But he showed nothing through his words. I couldn't understand that part of him until that day. I had never supposed that I had that much importance in his life and it would be that hard for him to send me off from him. I had never met that emotional him. He was my Superman dad , who can solve every damn problem of the world but he was so helpless that day. My eyes didn't consent the change. But he was so hard on playing the stereotype. He always has been so hard on playing his tough stereotype.
But now,  he is not good in ploughing his emotions and feelings . Though He still doesn't express much but his eyes speak something that hurts me deep inside. There's paleness. There's restlessness. He wants me to be there with him. But yet again he says nothing .I want to hug him tight and tell How much I love him, but I have to go and I don't want to add on the nuisance.I wish , I Could nod to those eyes  , I wish I could stay !

@Garvit

4 comments:

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...