Thursday 8 March 2018

Wedding Day #Creation 35

A dream version of the dream day!!! Happy Reading :)


Oh love, this is going to be the best Day of our lives,
Its our wedding day,  let me be more precise...
We will built the mansion of dreams we have seen,
The heaven on the earth in which we have always been...
From the beginning to end, holding your hands in my hand,
I can't tell you how It feels, to have you in my band...
The times we have spent together, laying on the beaches stalking shooting stars,
Those dance , singing duets ,late night movies and the candy jars...
The time we have had fights,the times we have made love,
Times when how much I love you, I couldn't tell you enough...
Times we were apart , incomplete like a piece of shook..
All would be some wonderful chapters  of our story book,
My white tuxedos are perfect, and the black bow tie..
You are dolled up in a white gown, ohh god I sigh...
love, this is going to be the best Day of our lives,
Our wedding day it is, let me be more precise
You are walking the aisle , like a fairy  is moving to me,
I am out of my senses, and you got me down on my knees.,
Your blushing is a cocktail for me, a cocktail with your bliss,
Lets begin the life we always wished with a beautiful wedding kiss...

@Garvit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...