Thursday 15 January 2015

My visit to a Temple # creation 4

#Article 
MY VISIT TO A TEMPLE grin emoticon
I visited a temple,a famous one among millions, a shiv mandir. As it was a big one,so croud was expected. As we parked our car and moved towards the entrance gate, I saw..a bulk of shopkeepers were shouting for selling their POOJA ,such a incredible competition among them to fudge us. We randomly select one, and went to him...and asked him for POOJA, in the very nex
t second he handled us some 4-5 things..including a mug of milk,a package containing prasaad..a basket full of flowers! We put our footwears and mobile phones at the same shop and moved to main gate..,where we passed through a metal detector.,on the left side..a long queue was again there..of shopkeepers,selling packed milk.,it was total business. Then we moved on,we saw the path is divided into several lines which was built up to manage crowd,which were clear at that time. now we entered the waiting hall,where a long queue was waiting for us. After an hour, our turn came,and we were allowed to move further .In that one hour,my curiosity rised up a level to see what a special thing I m gonna see that day! The next was a small gallery,which was leading to the main temple. I saw,a no. of faith brokers..or so called scholars seated around there, as they were looking up for prays.. ,peoples to manipulate..,the troubled peoples...who might be facing some problems in their life..,some business failure.. some family disputes..or some biological problems, just came to them in a hope that they would resolve their problems..irrespective how much money is spending,how much the specious time is wasting...they follow these peoples blindly, do what they say ..only for the the sake of happiness.. but their believes finally results in suspicious. As we moved ahead,I saw everyone was pouring milk in a pot,connected to a pipe...this further disturb theclusters of my brain where that pipe lead to.. The next was the main temple..with a adjacent hall,as I entered the main hall,my patience reached a height ...another queue...that further inhanced my curosity that what that great I m gonna see that day..,I again lined up in the queue..after about 15 min.,my turn came..
,I saw 4-5 scholars surrounding something and that pipe ended in a earthpot having a hole in its bottom..from where the milk was sprinkling out,and a big board was hanged in the right,consisting the rates for the RAJ ABHISHEK,starting from 50 rs to 21,000, I was observing these things..and suddenly a harsh voice came up to me, which was ordering me to rush ahead.., i didn't get anything...,that rudeness of that voice and a mild push made my feet move ahead and in the very next second,a question rised in my mind, was it all? my confused mind slower down my legs..i was walking up slowly,in the sorrow that I missed that! When my mind started coming out of it..I looked around.. i saw..many groups were seated around,consisting a scholar and families.. some was resiting Mantras,some were doing HAWAN but the common thing in all was the blind belief...they seemed like they had left their own brain somewhere, just following them stupidly,I was disappointed from all these..that why didn't people rise above suspicious,after being financially poor,why they were spending so much in these fake things! avoiding these, I walked ahead towards the exit! As I came out of the hall,I saw...a no. of temples ,named differently... but the common keyword is MAHADEV.., and a no. of counters named as MAHAKAL DEVELOPMENT TRUST were there..
The fulfilled one might give thousand to these authorities, however which are used by them to place more DAAN PATRA.., Then I decided to visit that small temple which was next to the main one..., As I entered, I saw a statue of cow, or so called NANDI was there and peoples were murmuring something after being close to it, then I asked someone what they are doing, he told me with a slight smile on his face that it is myth that if we wish something in its ear..than it would be completed. Thats made me smile too. Then I walked ahead..,that gave a deep breath of relax that I was allowed to meet the god for enough time.tongue emoticon,as d crowd was very less...., as i entered the main room,the piece of attention was the 2 men seated next to the statue...and it broke all the limits of disgust that they were selling some rubbish lockets ,named as MAHAKAAL
 RAKH KE TAABIZ..6 for 100, they were simply conducting a business on the name of god...but the suspicious peoples do everything in the hope of being successful and happier...! however,These ways are not convincing..,but thousands of peoples are cheated by these peoples..The all I conclude is that people get from all these is satisfaction... and that matters..they believe there wishes will fulfill after doing this..and this believe make them happy and create that caliber in them to complete their own wishes...
@Garvit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...