Thursday 15 January 2015

Her first sight #creation 6

I remember that day...
the first time..I saw her....

Her eyes did a magic on me,
like a pearl shining in the sea..,
my eyes refused to turn around, 
she was like a remedy on the wound..
heartbeats denied to run further,
time freezed..or I was not there ....
,was it that so called love at first sight?

....,or I got numb in that shiny light..,
she was a prove that angels exist...,
she seemed a fairy appearing from the mist...
ofcourse..she was not just a beautiful girl..,

I believe that she was the best of the world..,
her simplicity enhanced the awesomeness,
with a slight smile on her face.,
I built up thousands of dreams in that single moment,
but then I thought....for her glorious.. my feelings were faint..,
Her eyes reflected,her world was complete,
what made me so that I got that treat..,
I started listing up the points..that odd me out from the crowd,
but unfortunately..it seemed nothing to had that proud..,
although I was not among those dashing dumpers,
whose words change with time bumpers ,
if I said i like her...then I really meant it.,
not like putting a paper on a pit ,
 so I believd... my feelings alone were enough to make her mine.,
 and be with her for the life tym....
@GARVIT



smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...