Tuesday 26 April 2016

Last day # Creation 18

P.S - This is fully fictitious and I am absolutely fine..please make it clear in your very minds if it comes anything after reading this!! :P 
Its just that I have visited some souls having life long diseases and I have just tried to think how their minds will look like...here it is with what I come up...

This could be my last day..
But I still have much for life to pay,
I am left with breaths on my finger count..
But there are still a thousand climbs which are left to mount,
I don't have seen even many dreams yet,
I am still in a search of my perfect mate,
I want to run down the grounds , I want to fly...
But legs ain't capable to run and time has consized my sky,
The way to a world tour is waiting for me.,
But its like I am standing in a offing of the sea...
I often think..which work should I do first..
Because any minute could over my death's thirst,
Therapies are now my silent parties ,
Now I dance on painful remedies.,
I play with my thoughts, on the ground which appears like my bed..
Sympathy is all I have in my destiny shed.,
I want to gift some proud moments to all my belongings..
I want to spend some more nights under star bed of springs,
Death itself is pumping through out my veins, 
And I have become a reason for the tears on chins,
Well, I am heading to live some moments of which I have always thought of....
and I would wish you all a gud luck because I am not gonna so easy to forget off..
+Garvit Agarwal 

1 comment:

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...