Wednesday 18 April 2018

Asunder #Creation 39

We are apart . Aloof by the oceans.The Oceans which make us unreachable to people we love, to places we admire, but we can't blame them as they don't know a thing about being apart. I haven't seen you since months, the thing which I have always doubted I could even for a day ,but filed time dictated upon uncertainties. I have learned that our perfectness needs not to be perfect always .As life is not meant to be perfect.  I am captive by the distances and memories you gave me are my rays. When I open up my eyes in the mornings, I miss that feel to watch you next to me sleeping heedlessly wrapped up in that blanket.I lean to my phone to check for reply to the text I did last night., its a little rare though to have it there, but I can't be cursory about anything that includes you.  I oftenly gloom myself and wonder that weather you are still the same? I am curious to know that do you still deal the things the way you used to do, that  diligence and lifelike. Do you still tempt for those jars of nutella? Do you still want to dive the skies off?Do you still have that red pajamas which have been loved a lot. Do you still have a dream to build hut house on mountains of Kashmir .

I want to sit beside you and recall the moments we have shared and laugh until our jaws would give up to widen and be a smiling stubborn in the very next moment when one of the millions of beautiful memories voyage down in our heads and we could feel those butterflies in our stomach. I want to relive the whole chapter that is named after you., again and again. The chapter which plotted the life so wonderfully. 

I want to make sure that someone is there with you to do wierd stuff you feel like doing everytime and to wipe out your tears and make fun of your nose which turns reddish wherever you cry , someone who can manage to put a smile on your face, someone who could bring you something when you get mad of hunger at 3 am , someone who could manage with your mood-swings . I wish I could be a prince of those fairytales and make a escape to nowhere with you. But reality slaps me every time. 

I do miss you a lot . I feel that void but I can't tell you the extend . I am afraid it may weaken you down.I usually talk to myself about you and try to open up myself to the world in a hope that one day we would be that much together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehfil-e-Exam #Creation 47

Theek 6 mahine baad aaj phir ek baar... दरबारियों  ke kaano me khatre ki ghanti baji hai.. नजदीक  aa rhe संकट  ko dekhte hue...aaj phir ...